Why Use Our Members?
MSCA members must meet specific criteria and submit to thorough evaluation that includes jobsite workmanship inspections as well as independent safety audits.
By specifying a MSCA member you are assured a competent shingling/roofing contractor.
As a self-policing organization, the MSCA stands behind the principles and ethics of our association and expects each member to do so as well.
MSCA members will ensure:
- The adoption and application of high professional and business standards.
- A COR or SECOR national standard safety program.
- Treat all people with fair and equal consideration.
- Abide by all laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Entry into contracts that are fair, equitable and that clearly designate responsibilities.
- Complete liability insurance.
- WBC coverage for all workers.
- Offer a warranty.
- Employment of qualified installers trained by the leaders in the shingling/roofing industry.
Ultimately the MSCA provides homeowners and the construction industry with a means to pre-qualify shingling/roofing contractors.See our directory of MSCA contractors
The MSCA is a valuable resource for shingling and roofing professionals, offering a number of benefits to its members. Find out why you should join!Read more
Request A Quote
MSCA members are professional, qualified and trustworthy. Request a quote from one of our members and hire the right contractor for the job.Read more